Monday, September 12, 2011

Beautiful Kodiak!

So far we have enjoyed living in Kodiak. We have met so many wonderful new friends and have managed to stay really busy. I feel like I do more living here than I did before. This is our first time living in base housing and so far it has been an awesome experience. It's nice being surrounded by people that are in the same situation as us. It has made it very easy to meet people. Yes we miss the heat but Addison and I have been going to the indoor pool once or twice a week and every time the suns out we go for walks or exploring. It is very cold for summer but we will survive. We have enjoyed days at the beach, seeing our first Kodiak bears, lots of fishing for Joe, bomb fires with the neighbors and so much more. So far Kodiak is turning out to be better than expected. Stay tuned...it's not winter yet, my opinion may change!

No comments:

Post a Comment