Saturday, November 17, 2012

Tot School Week 2

Here was our lesson plan for week 2. I decided it would be easier for me to just post about the whole week instead of individual days. Less work for me I should say.
Our focus this week was the letter B, the sound of B, Big B little b, B is for Bear, the color blue, the shape square and the number 2. We took Addison to the local sporting goods store to see the big stuffed Kodiak Bear she loves so much. We watched videos on all different bears. Our Bear craft this week was coloring and gluing a bear face to create a large magnet for the refrigerator. She really enjoys hanging her projects on the refrigerator so she can show daddy when he comes home from work. She loved the videos of polar bears climbing out of their dens with their cubs. I also incorporated a fun craft with glue and cereal into our week even though it wasn't on the lesson plan. I drew a big B and a little b on a piece of paper and she glued cereal around the letter. She loves when I put the glue dots and she attaches the cereal. We also learned about bananas this week. I didn't end up baking with bananas though because this pregnant momma had a craving for chocolate. We made some cracker candy instead. I know it had nothing to do with our lesson plan this week but we had fun making and eating it. Here are a few pictures from our week...

No comments:

Post a Comment