Friday, November 18, 2011

Glitter Stars for the Holidays



Since living in Alaska I have been able to experience seasons! I loved the fall and now we have jumped into winter full force. I haven't lived in the snow since I was a little girl so this is a fun experience for me. This will be our first white Thanksgiving and Christmas as a family. I have been feeling very festive lately wanting to make all sorts of fun decorations for our house. I decided to make some fun glitter starts to hang over the kitchen bar. We are having friends over for Thanksgiving next week and I wanted to have some fun and festive decorations in the house. I printed stars on card stock paper, scored them, cut them, folded them and covered them in glitter. I think they turned out pretty cute. I took the hot glue gun and glued them to a ribbon and then hung them. The only downfall to this project was the fact that I got glitter EVERYWHERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment