Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's been awhile...

I can't believe how much I've slacked off on my blog! What a crazy past month and a half. We survived Christmas! It was a blast! Our first Christmas just the four of us (I'm counting Angel, our dog) in our new home in Kodiak. We were all spoiled rotten this year. I got an iPad, diamond earrings and everything else I asked for! Joe got more guns which thrilled him (don't mess with our house) and Addison got a bazillion toys including her very own kitchen. She was overwhelmed with new toys! It was wonderful just being together. I am so very blessed.

New Year's Eve was quiet. We didn't even stay up till midnight. What old people we are becoming. With the New Year came lots and lots of snow! I'm talking record breaking amounts for Kodiak. We are starting to get cabin fever and our looking forward to warmer weather. Addison and I will be traveling to California and Arizona to visit family while Joe is in Florida for Engineer school. We are very excited for our vacation but wish daddy could come too.

Addison and I did some finger painting today. Trying to pass the time inside while the snow continues to fall. I will try and get better at posting on my blog and be less of a slacker.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete