Sunday, October 28, 2012

Where has the time gone?






My little girl is growing so fast and learning a mile a minute. It's a little bitter sweet. While on one hand I miss my baby it's also very exciting to watch her grow and learn. She is so smart and she amazes me every day with the things she says and knows. We are expecting our second child, due February, and it's a boy! We are very excited and I guess it's a good thing that Addison is growing so she can be mommy's little helper. She is now 2 1/2, potty trained, sleeping in a big girl bed and talking up a storm. She can verbalize just about anything she wants or needs to tell me. Sometimes it may get tricky understanding her but most of the time I have no problem. She is very excited for baby brother. She has always loved babies so I'm hoping she adjusts well to the new addition. I just hope I can devote enough time to each of my children. I bet that is a fear of a lot of moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment