Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby is Sleeping

The baby is taking a nap so that means mommy can work. For those of you who don't know I am a freelance graphic designer. I worked for a company full time before my daughter was born. I planned on going back after my maternity leave but the company sold a few weeks after she was born. My boss helped me get some freelance jobs so I could work from home. It's been the best thing that could of ever happened to me. I was dreading going back to work and leaving my precious baby but I knew we needed the money. Now I get the best of both worlds. It is hard at times but very worth it! Mommy doesn't get very many breaks or down time but getting to spend every waking moment with my baby is worth it. As she sleeps so soundly right now in her crib I am scouring the Internet for amazing photos! I am currently working for a company to design all of their covers for their phone books. We are still nailing down the template but I am also looking for photos to use. It can be a difficult job to find an amazing photo of a town or place that may not be so beautiful. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment