Thursday, January 27, 2011

My First Post

This is my very first blog post on my very first blog. I never thought I would be a blogger but my mom put it in my head that I would love it. I always wanted to start writing all the things down that happen in my crazy day with my little one. She is growing so fast I wanted to document everything so she can read it one day. Right now she is busy playing with the TV. She can pull herself up now on just about anything. I'm always worried she will fall and bump her head but if I don't let her try how will she learn. She loves to touch anything with buttons. Her toys don't seem to hold her attention for very long. It's the foreign objects that she loves so much. Give her a plastic spoon from the kitchen and she will be entertained for at least 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment