Monday, January 31, 2011

I Love Him!

Today my husband went above and beyond his husband and father duties. I woke up at 7am as usually and grabbed Addison from her crib. I was especially tired this morning for some reason. I plopped her on the living room floor with all of her toys and headed to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. My husband, who was sound asleep less than five minutes prior, burst out of our bedroom full of energy with the laundry basket. I was shocked to see him up this early and with the laundry. I wasn't sure what was going on. I asked him "why are you up so early when you have to work tonight?" He replied "I got 9 hours of sleep I am good to go! You should go back to bed!" I didn't know what to make of this so after about five minutes and a couple sips of coffee I went back to bed. I didn't sleep but I snuggled under the warm covers for about 30 minutes then I took a nice long hot shower. These are things I never get to do! The rest of the morning he did the dishes, fed Addison her breakfast, changed a few diapers, went shopping with me and watched Addison while I got some work done on the computer.  A very productive day for him! What a great man!!! I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment