Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Little Artist

The weather is dreary today, the baby is sick and fussy and our 3 year old is bored out of her mind. I decided she needed a project. I pulled a canvas out of my art supply closet along with some paint and brushes. I dug through my husbands tool chest for some tape and I made a big letter A on the canvas with the tape. I then set my daughter up with some paint on the back porch. She had a blast painting the canvas and mixing all the colors. When the paint is all dry we will remove the blue tape to reveal the letter A for her name Addison. It was a fun project and killed about an hour of our time today. Now I don't feel like such a failure of a mom today because in my little girls mind she just got to create a masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment