Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!!!

Yesterday was the most beautiful day. The sun was shining and not a cloud in site. So why is it that today when we planned on taking a trip to the farmers market it started pouring down rain? Addison was just as upset about this nasty weather as her daddy and I were. I need all the sunshine and rain free days I can get now since we are moving to Alaska in June. I can kiss my warm beautiful weather goodbye! I was hoping to get out of the house today and walk around in the fresh, warm air. No luck here! Not only was it nasty outside but it made us all lazy today. I tried to be productive and get some stuff done around the house but Addison was super fussy, must be getting another tooth, and Joe just wanted to watch TV all day. We did manage to make a trip to Walmart which was the highlight of our Sunday. My little munchkin was drooling like a mad woman and crying for no obvious reason all day. Hopefully that nasty tooth will pop through and the sun will come out and we can have a wonderful day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. My poor little sweetheart! She looks so sad! Come to Grandma!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete