Monday, March 21, 2011

So much to do!

Well it's pretty much official! We will be moving to Kodiak, Alaska this June. I don't see this changing so we are starting to get ready. The lists seem like miles long of all the things there is to do and buy before we start our journey. I'm not really sure how I am going to make it through the next couple of months. Plus we have Addison's big first birthday party coming up and I need to try and get caught up with work since I will be traveling most of June. We decided we are going to have a garage sale before we go. I didn't realize just how much stuff we have and don't need. How on earth did we accumulate so much crap? We were going to have a joint garage sale with some friends but now it seems we have too much stuff to take to someones house and sell. We are going to try and downsize our stuff since we will be moving into a two bedroom house from a three bedroom house. This should be interesting! I'm not looking forward to a smaller house but I think we will manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment