Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Homemade Taggie Blanket


A good friend of mine is about to have her fourth baby. She was actually due last week but the little guy just doesn't seem to want to come out yet. I wanted to make her something special for her new little man so I decided to make a taggie blanket. I went to our very small fabric store in town and chose from their small inventory the fabrics for the little blanket. I love minky fabric because it is so soft. I went with a turquoise for the front and white for the back. I picked out some tan and brown ribbon for the sides. I had some felt at home that I used for the "A" and the squares on the front. It didn't take very long to make and I was very happy with the outcome. I hope baby "A" enjoys this little blanket. I can't wait to mail if off.

No comments:

Post a Comment