Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Maternity Photo Shoot


I recently had the pleasure of taking some maternity photos. I have always enjoyed taking pictures and have dabbled in photography. I took several photography classes in college and have purchased a nice camera since the birth of my daughter. I am always looking for things and people to photograph.

It was raining the day we chose to take her photos so we ended up doing them inside. I think they turned out pretty well. We hung a burgundy sheet up in the living room and with all the nature light from the large windows we got some great shots. The big challenge was convincing daddy to be in the pictures and getting their toddler to listen. I had a great time editing these pictures and was very excited to show them to the expecting mama. You'd never know she was 9 months pregnant in these pictures. She is so tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment