Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Website

I've been working on changing my website with my mother's help. She is so talented on the web. I have designed the pages and she has put them online for me. I am trying to generate more work now. Now that Addison is becoming more independent and doesn't need me to entertain her every second of the day it would be nice to work more. The money would be nice and just getting my creative juices flowing always feels good. My mother is a very talented author and has published many books. Most of her books are offered as ebooks, which are selling like hotcakes. I'm so proud of her. She has given me the idea to branch into doing more cover designs for ebooks. With her help I hope to get in touch with all of the creative writers out there that are in need for covers for their books. I feel like this would be a great opportunity for me.

Check out my website! It's a work in progress but I think it's looking pretty good. I wanted simple and to the point and that is what I feel I have created. 

www.elizabethmackey.com


Also, feel free to check out my mother's website!

www.mid-journey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment