Thursday, May 10, 2012

Newborn Photo Shoot


Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful baby girl. I spent all afternoon with her mom shooting away. Unfortunately when I went to take the photos off of my memory card something went wrong and all of the files were corrupt and then deleted from my card. I was devastated! Not only was I so upset that I lost all of the pictures but I had to call her mom and tell her what had happened. Luckily she was very understanding and agreed to come re shoot today. Well maybe that was meant to happen because today I was able to capture even better photos than yesterday. This little beauty slept most of the time for me and was such a pleasure to photograph. I have to say I'm actually glad we had to take the photos again. However I hope this never happens again because some things you can not redo.

No comments:

Post a Comment