Monday, October 31, 2011

Candy Land Theme Birthday


My good friend is throwing her daughter a Candy Land theme birthday party for her 5th birthday coming up. I have been helping with the decorations. Even though I'm miles away (her being in Hawaii and me in Alaska) I am still able to help. I have created a lot of things digitally and have emailed them to her. All she has to do is print and cut! Above is her invitation I created (minus the real info for privacy reasons). My friend sent me a sample of what she wanted it to look like. I took that idea and changed it to fit with the theme I've already created. I had already illustrated cupcakes for Shutterstock.com (where I sell stock images) so this made it easier to create her invite. I can't wait to see how the party turns out. I wish I could be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment