Saturday, October 29, 2011

Monster Brownies


Tomorrow we are going to a Halloween party for the kids at my friends house. All the moms were told to either bring a Trick (something for the kids) or a Treat (something for everyone to eat). I have to bring a treat so I made some fun brownies. I had 2 different brownie mix boxes in my pantry so I started with those. I topped one pan of brownies with butterscotch chips and spread them once they melted and the other pan I topped with mini marshmallows and candy corn M&M candies. I then took apart chocolate oreos, put a little white frosting and a chocolate chip on them for eyes. I stuck the oreos in the brownies when they were done baking. I think they look fun and I came up with them all on my own. I call them Brownie Monsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment