Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cat in the Hat Birthday

Today was a very fun day! My good friend's little girl turned 2. She had a Cat in the Hat theme birthday party and I helped with the decorations and food. We made a hat cake and even thought there were complications with the cake wanting to fall over I still think it turned out pretty cute. Her mom came up with the idea of using Swedish fish for the red stripes on the cake. What a hit that was! Everyone loved the fish. She also had a great idea of giving out Cat in the Hat board books as favors for all the kids. The kids loved them! They were mostly toddlers so they were so excited to pick out a book. I made the sign and cupcake toppers which also turned out pretty cute. All in all it was a very fun party and the kids had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I have done SO many Seuss themed things. Next time I am on my computer (I am online currently using my droid) I will have to send you some pics. Or start a blog if I can find the time. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete