Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Love Them!

This morning I heard Addison playing in her crib at 7am. I was so tired I didn't want to get up just yet. At about 7:20 I started to get up when my husband woke up and told me to stay in bed and he will get her. What a great man! I didn't protest and snuggled deep under my covers. He took Addison and feed her breakfast while I stayed in bed a little longer. I was able to get up and take a nice hot shower without a little one yelling in the bathroom, banging her toys on the tile floor or sticking her little fingers under the shower door. It was so quiet! When I went out in to the living room I found them both sitting the same way half on the bean bag watching TV. It was so cute I just had to run and grab my camera for a picture. They crack me up! I love them so much!

1 comment: