Monday, February 7, 2011

Singing Momma

I never would of thought when I became a mom I would suddenly be singing all the time. I seem to make everything into a song these days. Weather we are cleaning up toys, eating lunch or taking a bath I am always singing to my little one. She loves it so much. I love to see her little face light up every time I sing to her. She flaps her little arms in the air and bounces up and down wishing she knew how to sing along. It's too bad I can't carry a tune to save my life. At least someone thinks I am a good singer.

Lately I have been trying to encourage my husband to watch less television during the day while Addison is awake. He doesn't like the idea but he has been trying. Since he can't seem to stand silence in our house he has been playing music while we play or do stuff around the house. Addison seems to love it and we often stop to have dance parties. We twirl little Addison around the living room and sing along. She seems so happy when we have these moments with her. It's so much better than watching television.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my....so many of her photos look like her daddy. But this picture...So much like her mommy when she was that age!!

    ReplyDelete