Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Missing Daddy

Today was a big day! Today Addison cried for the first time when daddy left for work. She cries when we leave her alone in a room but has never cried when one of us leaves. I was sitting on the floor with her and she had just gotten done playing with her daddy. He picked up his bag, gave us both a kiss and headed out the door for work. Addison immediately started crawling toward the door crying. Joe happened to forget something and came back into the house. The second she saw him her little face lit up with joy. She was so excited he came back. I swooped her up in my arms so I could distract her for the second time he goes out the door. We began dancing around the living room and Joe was able to sneak out without Addison noticing. I think he was excited she cried when he left. You can't deny that our little girl loves her daddy. If she is anything like her mommy she will be a daddy's girl for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment