Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Standing Alone

Yesterday Addison was standing against the sliding glass door in the living room. As usually she was banging against the glass and yelling at the top of her lungs. This is something she does often and I'm never really sure what she is yelling at. When Angel our black lab is outside it's usually her she is yelling at. I was talking to my mom on the phone when Addison removed both hands from the glass and stood all by herself. I couldn't believe it. I squealed so loud with excitement it may have startled  her because she quickly grabbed the glass again. I can't believe my little girl is growing so fast and learning to stand all on her own. It wont be long now before she is walking and then running. I guess I better get my running shoes out because once she gets going she isn't going to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment